Re: Omission in tutorial

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: Omission in tutorial
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 10:12:46 -0600

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> I just found that the tutorial does not mention the possibility of
> pressing C-h in an incomplete key sequence in order to list the
> possible completions.
>
> I think this is one of the more important online helps, so it might
> be worth mentioning.

Yeah, I second that.  I've been using emacs for over 12 years and
never knew about that...and of course by some strange coincidence I
was wishing for just that command only yesterday...

--
burton samograd                                 kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com     www.myspace.com/kruhft  metashell.blogspot.com