Re: ifinfo vs ifnottex

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: ifinfo vs ifnottex
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:38:35 -0500 (CDT)

Richard Stallman wrote:

       The Elisp manual seems free of this except for gpl.texi.  Since this
       has legal implications, I explicitly provide the proposed changes.

   These changes are clearly the right thing to do.
   We just need to get them installed in all the right places.
   I will take care of that.  Would you please install them in Emacs?

I will install them in the Emacs and Elisp manuals.  I will however
wait a little longer before doing it, until the last remaining issue
that Eli mentioned (docbook) is cleared up.

Sincerely,

Luc.