Re: Windows Printing

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Windows Printing
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:38:30 +0100

Lennart Borgman wrote:
A little bit I am afraid, but I think my memory is a bit fading too. There were two problems I think. The one you mention above and the problem that the printer is not reset when accessed the way Emacs does it. However we did not agree on the second point.
What do you mean when you say "the printer is not reset when accessed the way Emacs does it"? Do you mean that the print job that Emacs sends prints OK, but then the printer becomes unusable after that?