Re: Loading an output from prin1 (savehist bug).

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Loading an output from prin1 (savehist bug).
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:00:40 +0200

>     Does this restriction have to be put in the coding style section of
>     the manual?
>
> I think it should go in the place where `interactive' is documented.

Is this done?

I couldn't do it since I wasn't aware of the other restrictions
(regarding those interactive arguments) that have to be made.

We pointed  out that the  use of a  marker is harmful, but  what about
(this is a grep) the following:

#<process
#<subr
#<window
#<hash-table
#<killed buffer>
#<buffer
#<window-configuration>
#<frame
#<dead frame
#<marker
#<overlay
#<misc free cell>
#<intfwd to %ld>
#<boolfwd to %s>
#<objfwd to
#<buffer_objfwd to
#<kboard_objfwd to
#<buffer_local_value
#<some_buffer_local_value
#<save_value

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac   |    Le copillage-collage                |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007   |       tue le programmeur.              |