RE: yow.c

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: yow.c
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:41:30 -0700

    Can we leave all the plumbing in place, and just put a few
    custom-created
    sample lines instead?  I can write a few and donate them if you
    want.  I'm
    sure we could get enough in the next few days to fill a file if everyone
    pitches in.

I second that idea. The plumbing is useful beyond the particular quotes
used.

It's a sad day of demise for Zippy, however. I'm afraid Emacs will never be
the same without him.

Carrying out Randal's suggestion would effectively give the Zip another
life. Free (AIF) Zippy!