Re: yow.c

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: yow.c
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:03:29 +0200

address@hidden (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:

> Richard>     How many lines can someone add before papers would need
> Richard> to be signed?  We can surely accept 5 from any person.
>
> here's my second contribution...
>
>   If it weren't for LAWYERS, we wouldn't NEED THEM!

I have to agree with Miles.  The proposals I have seen so far are
quite substandard.  I don't consider it likely we could manage to come
up with a process that would yield a significant quota of worthwhile
contributions without causing people to get miffed in the process.

While I thought producing substitute Zippyisms a good idea at first,
it does not seem like it could be done just like that.