Re: Scrollbar bugs in Windows port

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Scrollbar bugs in Windows port
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:30:42 +0300

> From: Stephan Hennig <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:31:14 +0200
>
> Jason Rumney schrieb:
>
> > So I simplified the code for anyone who wants to look at it (in
> > w32term.c, search for SCROLLINFO). I also noticed that there are a
> > lot of places in the code that deal with scrolling, so perhaps the
> > problem in the past is that only some of those got updated.
>
> All three bugs are still present in the latest precompiled Windows
> binary available on the AUCTeX site.

That's because no one identified and fixed them yet.  Jason just
simplified the existing code so that whoever will try to fix those
problems won't have hard time figuring out what the code does.

When I have time, I will try to fix this.  I don't know when this will
happen; volunteers are welcome to beat me to it.