Re: tip of the day?

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: tip of the day?
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:25:46 +0200

I was a bit skeptical of this idea:  I thought maybe just the first few
lines of an info node might not be interesting enough to hook people.

But I've just gone and looked at a bunch of random nodes in the Emacs
manual, and I think that, by Emacs, it may just work!

Yes, before reading some of them, I would have been skeptical too. But
they are so well written and mostly a pleasure to read.