Re: tip of the day?

From: David Hansen
Subject: Re: tip of the day?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:46:48 +0200

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:37:38 -0700 Drew Adams wrote:

> Short tips written specifically for this purpose could also include - when
> appropriate - one or more links to the manual(s), for possible followup.

On the emacs IRC channel there used to be a "key binding of
the day" in the topic.  I found out about some useful key
bindings this way.  IMHO this would be a nice feature even
for intermediate or even expert users of emacs.

Shouldn't be to hard to find an automatic solution for this,
at least for some set of predefined key maps.

David