Re: Emacs geometry

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacs geometry
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:58:57 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
From: "Drew Adams" <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:49:10 -0700

    Use the SPI_GETWORKAREA switch to SystemParametersInfo

You will see that I initially suggested precisely that in this

but I think the solution found by Ralf is better, as it makes Emacs
behave on Windows like it does on other windowing systems: let the
window manager position the window, unless told otherwise.
Using SPI_GETWORKAREA also confines the frames to the primary desktop on multi-monitor systems.