Re: address@hidden: Customize value menudoesn'trecognizemouse-2]

From: rms
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Customize value menudoesn'trecognizemouse-2]
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:38:13 -0400

    My preference is to unbind mouse-2 on buttons, at least for
    MS-Windows.  This will make behavior on all platforms consistent, as
    you would like.  But Richard asked not to make such a change, so my
    hands are tied.

Mouse-2 is the standard way to activate anything in the buffer in Emacs.
Mouse-1 also works but with some complications.
I don't think we should make anything that fails to activate with Mouse-2.