Re: Problem building emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.

From: Lute Kamstra
Subject: Re: Problem building emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:26:03 +0200

"Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden> writes:

> That is an excellent idea!  I have deleted lispintro/texinfo.tex,
> changed lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi appropriately, and tested it
> with `make emacs-lisp-intro.dvi' in lispintro/.  No reported errors.
> I have committed the changes.

Instead of hardcoding the use of man/texinfo.tex into
lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi, you could also use the -I switch of
texi2dvi to specify the man directory.  (I recently did this in
lispref/Makefile.in for building lispref/elisp.dvi.)  That way nothing
special needs to be done when the manual is built on its own.

  Lute.