RE: Possible bugs in (get last-command...) and (get this-command...)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Possible bugs in (get last-command...) and (get this-command...)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:13:19 -0700

        But some of the code does not. Perhaps someone
        knowledgeable might want to
        take a look. I noticed, for instance that novice.el and
        ido.el both have
        some unprotected occurrences of (get last-command...) or (get
        this-command...).

    It is safe in novice.el, because that will only get called
    when the command is a symbol and has the property.  I will add
    a comment about that.

    Drew, would you like to find and check all the places which look at
    properties of last-command or this-command, and give us a list of the
    places that might be bugs?

Sorry, I just don't have the time right now. If I get some time, I can try
to do that next weekend. If I get to it before then, I'll let you know.