Re: [bug]org-mode with flyspell-mode freezes emacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [bug]org-mode with flyspell-mode freezes emacs
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:26:58 +0200

That is important information, thank you.

- Carsten

On Oct 18, 2006, at 2:28, Stefan Monnier wrote:

that will be displayed as "Google Search" in a buffer.  The remaining
characters are hidden, using both invisible and intangible properties. I am in the process of realizing that `invisible' will be enough to do the job,
and that `intangible' is not needed.

The reason why `intangible' is in there is because emacs-wiki does it this
way, and I learned from looking at this code.  Anyway, I will probably
remove `intangible' from org-mode anyway, just need to convince myself that
is is safe to do so.

The code that moves point outside of invisible text is new in Emacs-22.
Before that, you either had to do it yourself by hand with
a post-command-hook or use `intangible'.

        Stefan

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam