address@hidden: flyspell bug]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: flyspell bug]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:05:20 -0400

Would someone please fix these, and then ack?

To: address@hidden
From: Konrad Podczeck <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:21:20 +0200
Subject: flyspell bug
        autolearn=failed version=3.0.4

The recent incorporation into flyspell-large-region  of checking for
duplicated words has led to the following bug:

If a large region contains text of the form:

x$ $y

or of the form

x# #y

(where x and y may be any words and there may be multiple white spaces
between the $'s or #'s),
then flyspell-large-region makes Emacs hanging (i.e. I have to press
Ctrl-g to make Emacs running again).

I regard the following as a flyspell bug, too: If duplicated words are
separated by more than one white space, then they are not detected.

Konrad Podczeck  (Emacs-implementation used: Aquamacs Emacs for OSX)