Re: undo-kill-buffer

From: Aaron Maxwell
Subject: Re: undo-kill-buffer
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:22:08 -0700

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 17:14, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> >> Do you notice this happening often (that you mistakenly kill a buffer)?
> >
> > Yeah, all the time :)
>
> Maybe it's due to a UI misfeature.  Could you explain in which context
> this happens?  Are you just using C-x k or some other way to kill the
> buffers? C-x k It's a command I almost never use.

Yes, i use C-x k .  Mostly it happens when I am doing some development that
happens to involve a large number of files.  Often then I will try to kill
buffers I'm no longer working with, just to help keep organized or other
reasons.  Sometimes I'll kill a buffer (file) in this way and a moment later
realize that there is another change I need to make.