Re: common-lisp-indent'ation of def*

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: common-lisp-indent'ation of def*
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:03:28 -0400

    So, is this a bug in `lisp-indent-line' (and the docstring of
    `calculate-lisp-indent'), and '((8 241) 241) should be treated as
    valid? Or, OTOH, it is a bug in `common-lisp-indent-function' and
    friends?

Since the callers of `lisp-indent-line' fail when it returns such a
value, I conclude they agree with its documentation.  So I conclude
that the bug is in `common-lisp-indent-function' and its subroutines.