Re: Pretest

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:02:00 +0200

> Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:51:35 +0100
> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
> CC: Drew Adams <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
>
> Is there any reason not to provide official binaries for those used to
> that? At least for w32 I believe that would be an advantage.

The only reason is, as always, the need for someone to volunteer to do
that job.  It's not part of the job description of the person who is
responsible for the pretest to do that.

For example, for MS-Windows, all that is needed is for you to prepare
a new binary on your site whenever a new pretest is rolled out.