Re: help-emacs-windows not on the mailing list page

From: Mathias Dahl
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:43:58 +0100

The mailing list specific to w32 is not listed on the mailing list page
for Emacs:

Does it still have a use? When I began using Emacs I thought it was
good. However nowadays it feels like gnu emacs help works for w32
issues too. At least I see quite many postings from people using Emacs
on w32 and they get their questions answered most of the time.

My personal opinion of course.