Re: Switching to Subversion

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Switching to Subversion
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:35:10 +0100

On 11/13/06, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

I tried to use mercurial a long time ago, and noticed it seemed to have
only very poor renaming support -- renames basically seemed to show up
as delete+add

That's also true in Subversion (well, copy+delete, I think) though
true renames are very much requested and so they will eventually be
implemented (I'm not tracking Subversion development closely, so I
don't know whether that will be sooner rather than later).

                   /L/e/k/t/u