Re: Patch: Syntax and Hard Newlines

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Patch: Syntax and Hard Newlines
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:09:58 +0800

- I use two windows of different widths to simultaneously show one and
  the same buffer.  How can I adapt longlines-mode to wrap at the right
  borders of my windows?

Having read your new definition of `longlines-wrap-region',
how about making the value of the `display' property more
sophisticated?  I see in the ``Other Display Specs'' section
in the elisp manual that display specifications can be
conditional.  How about letting it take care of fill-column
and window width?

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu