Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:17:10 +0100

On 11/27/06, Stuart D. Herring <address@hidden> wrote:

I understand if emacsclient can't use this style of filename (because of
technical limitations, or just for simplicity), or if I'm misunderstanding
the intent of the code, but I thought it important that its existence be
known.

It was know; I simply didn't want to add more Windows-specific
complexity to emacsclient. My comment about "X:xxx" being an error
didn't meant that it was an error on Windows, but that it would be an
error to emacsclient.

                   /L/e/k/t/u