Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:59:35 +0100

On 11/28/06, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

There does not happen to be a system call or
something which would make them absolute?

Not a direct system call. In fact, IIRC Windows does not have the
concept of multiple default directories, just one default directory
for each process. It's the CMD shell the one remembering the last
directory (I was going to write "path", but I felt Richard's gaze, out
of nowhere :-) in each visited drive.

                   /L/e/k/t/u