emacsclient: --quiet/--verbose

From: Michael Mauger
Subject: emacsclient: --quiet/--verbose
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:34:11 -0800 (PST)

As I've moved over to emacsclient from gnuclient, I've found a couple of areas
where it's behavior is awkward, although not wrong per se.

This patch adds:
* a --quiet option to suppress informational messages from emacsclient
* In emacsclientw, defaults to --quiet and --no-wait
* adds --wait and --verbose options to override the defaults in emacsclientw

If it's deemed to be too late in pretest for these that's fine, but this is a
small change and leads to better interaction.