ido annoying bug

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: ido annoying bug
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 19:02:21 +0200

There is a nasty regression in ido lately (I updated and rebuilt from
sources yesterday.)  Namely, if you use C-x b to switch to a different
buffer and type in a few letters, the current buffer may be shown
first, even though there are other buffers with this letters.

Example: current buffer is `preferences_dialog.py'.  I type `C-x b pre'
and get this in the message buffer:

        preferences_dialog.py | gtk-preferences.c

Obviously, I wished to switch to the latter.

Paul