UI issue: inactive menu entries and icons

From: David Kastrup
Subject: UI issue: inactive menu entries and icons
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:34:14 +0100

Hi,

I find it disturbing that inactive menu entries and toolbar icons
won't display their tooltip.  "What is this about?" is an interesting
question also when an item is inactive.  I actually find this
_particularly_ interesting since I would like to figure out what would
make such entries active.  Not getting the tooltip for them makes this
more difficult.

--
David Kastrup