Re: defcustom and the stars.

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: defcustom and the stars.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:47:35 +0100

On 1/3/07, Michaël Cadilhac <address@hidden> wrote:

So let's give it a try (writing doc is always funny for me as my
English is far from good).

I'm not very good at judging English docs (and you must have a
masochistic streak: I find writing doc in English very painful
*because* my English is bad :)

At least, it will not add any line to an automatically buffer-local,
obsolete variable alias with a safe-local-variable property WHICH IS
customizable. Only to a [...] that has a "*" and is not customizable!

True ;-)

                   /L/e/k/t/u