Re: defcustom and the stars.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: defcustom and the stars.
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:09:19 +0100

"Stuart D. Herring" <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Do you actually get two copies of anything (e.g., this)?  AFAIK the
> list
>>> does not forward copies to people who are named as targets in the original
>>> mail's headers.
>>
>> Yes, I do:
>
> How odd!  I didn't get two of your reply, and it quite clearly named me as
> To: and the list as Cc:...
>
> I'll attempt to remember not to double-write you

I may be Drew's personal problem in fact. He should probably set the
Header « Reply-to » to something that doesn't name him, nop?  But
I don't know if Outlook can do that.

See http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc0822.txt of course.

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac     |  «Tu aimeras ton prochain.»            |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007     |    D'abord, Dieu ou pas,               |