Re: Another small problem of CC Mode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Another small problem of CC Mode
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:12:41 +0900

"Herbert Euler" <address@hidden> writes:
> Sure.  And I think Alfred's solution is a true alternative
> to avoid these problems.  If there are something in
> the "Limitation and Known Bugs", I think his solution
> should be there too.

Yeah I think Alfred's solution is best in this case.

I also very often see code like:

   do {
   } while (
   #ifdef asdf
            a()
   #else
            b()
   #endif
          );

This is definitely ugly (so Alfred's method is probably better), but
it's "localized ugliness", and #ifdefs tend to be kind of ugly no matter
what you do (and hopefully rather rare), so people don't seem bothered
by it.

-Miles

--
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.  -- Steven Wright