Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:45:21 +0100

On 1/27/07, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

    Agreed. Though we need to apply the patch that allows turning
    print-circle checking off for some files; and also reach a decision
    regarding the auto-detection of images.

We have already turned that off, right?

AFAICS, Kenichi's patch to turn off print-circle in some files is not installed.

And certainly the stuff to start images in image-minor-mode and
disable `image-toggle-display' is *not* installed either. It's
trivial, but I'm not happy with using `magic-mode-alist' to set a
minor mode... It contradicts both the documentation and current
expectations.

                   /L/e/k/t/u