Re: Binding F11 and F12 to buffer-switching and file-saving bydefault

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Binding F11 and F12 to buffer-switching and file-saving bydefault
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:08:05 -0500

    > > Multiplying bindings for common commands adds confusion IMHO.
    >
    > Hmm. Perhaps that is true. (To the rest of you: Do you agree?)

    FWIW, I do. And it does more than add confusion: it raises a shaggy mane
    against Occam's Razor.

I don't think it is useful to argue about this.  The way I plan to
deal with this issue is based on whether there is any general pattern
of usage of these keys in other apps.  (That's why I asked.)
Unless there is one, I'm going to leave these undefined.

Anyway, now is not the time to change it.