Did I goof up?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Did I goof up?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:09:48 +0100

Hi, I just did some confused stuff with PCL-CVS, and I might have
resurrected files etc/images/gud/README and etc/images/mail/repack.xpm
that possibly someone intended to delete.  But I don't see myself
mentioned in the respective logs, so maybe I did not.

In any case, if someone finds the state of those files to be wrong (if
they are absent and should not, or exist and should not), feel free to
fix this.

I apologize for the inconvenience.