Re: More visible mini-buffer prompt face

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: More visible mini-buffer prompt face
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:41:29 +0100

On 2/23/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:

I wonder if it would not be better to have a more visible face for the
minibuffer prompt by default. My suggestion would be using a visible
background color (some not too sharp yellow perhaps).

 "In order to bring the user's attention to the minibuffer when an
item such as 'Edit -> Search' is activated from the menu, I was just
thinking that we could draw a big rectangle around the minibuffer,
blinking (or zooming in-and-out) until some input is typed in."
 "How about dancing elephants?"
 "They don't fit in my office."
 "Well once the elephants are done, your office will be much...
                 -- Stefan Monnier, Miles Bader and Kai Grossjohann