Re: Emacs build on Windows: Prerequisites

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs build on Windows: Prerequisites
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:54:41 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:10:08 +0100
From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
Cc: Emacs Devel <address@hidden>, Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
http://derekslager.com/blog/posts/2007/01/emacs-hack-3-compile-emacs-from-cvs-on-windows.ashx
Lennart, may I suggest that you show respect for work done by others
as much as you respect yours?  Your page doesn't say a word about
building Emacs with MSVC, while the page cited above explains both
MinGW and MSVC builds.  So your last sentence above is not really
accurate, IMO.

Sorry, it was not my meaning to be disrespectful to Derek Slager who I have reasons to believe knows quite a bit more than me about compiling Emacs. In afterthought it might have been better to comment to Vinicius of list of course. I hope I did not hurt neither Derek nor Vinicius.