Re: eshell ansi colors, copyright q

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: eshell ansi colors, copyright q
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:51:58 -0500

>     Question: Is this sufficiently short/different/obvious that it doesn't
>     require a copyright assignment?
>
> It does, but since you have signed an assignment, why do you ask?

Maybe I wasn't clear?  I wasn't concerned about my the diff I
created.  I was trying to understand if the diff I created was ok to
commit even though I had based it off of a snippet that I found on
emacswiki.

That is, would I have to track down the emacswiki contributor, or was
my diff sufficiently different that I could just commit the code?

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it