Re: report-emacs-bug and *mail* buffer.

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: report-emacs-bug and *mail* buffer.
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:59:27 +0900

> Katsumi Yamaoka <address@hidden> writes:
>> For CONTINUE, it is hard to me to imagine the situation where I want
>> to use an existing *mail* buffer in order to compose a new mail.

> I dunno, it seems perfectly reasonable to have a "continue composing
> mail" command which would jump to the latest unsent message or whatever.

I didn't consider such a situation because I misunderstood that
there's no interface for that in Gnus.  But now I realized
Message may call other mail-user-agent's.

>     We will have to implement them in Gnus if those arguments are
>     really required,

> Please make them work.  It does not have to be done right now,
> though.

I'll do it as much as possible.

>                    although I think it doesn't solve the problem
>     that `sendmail-user-agent' overrides an existing *mail* buffer.

> I am not sure what that means, or whether it is really a problem,
> but it is certainly a different issue.  If you want to raise it,
> please send a bug report about it.

That's what Michaël Cadilhac reported in <address@hidden>.
Or I misunderstood it?

Anyway, I'll make an effort to implement SWITCH-FUNCTION and
CONTINUE arguments in Gnus.

Regards,