Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:51:24 +0100

On 3/16/07, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

The obvious downside is that it'll be a PITA for people who did many,
or complex, commits because they'll have to disentangle them from one
another or from other people's changes :(

FWIW, thanks to Gmail I have all the messages from emacs-diffs from
the past thirty days. I could take everything from 2007/03/10 or so
and re-send every change to its author, to help in sorting out what is
missing (at least on the trunk).

Just a suggestion.

            Juanma