Re: stack size info

From: ttn
Subject: Re: stack size info
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:14:49 -0400

   From: A Soare <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:22:14 +0100 (CET)

   #[(n)
     "..."
     [n 1 p]
     3            <=<= here is the stack size.
     "sum"]

   But I believe that a recursive function has the stack greater, 3*n,
   not 3. For every recursion I believe that the stack size get greater
   with 3, so the stack is dependent of n. Is it true?

   Is this a little error of explanation in INFO file?

i think the intention of the documentation is that "this function" means
this "this function call".  to me it seems pretty clear, but that may be
due to recent coffee intake...  could you suggest a change to make the
explanation clearer for you?

thi