Re: address@hidden: this is a bug?]

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: address@hidden: this is a bug?]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:10:44 +0200 (CEST)

> >I report again, becuase this bug was ignored.
>
> In fact, I had answered to you, but received no reply.  I append the
> text of my previous mail at the end of this mail.

Sorry, I found all these messages in spam, and corbeille, because it was
automatically deleted.

> > I rewrite it into an easier to reproduce form:
> >1. Emacs -Q
> >2. M-. Lisp_Type <RET>
> >Select then the path to your TAGS file of your emacs.
>
> All well until here.

> >The first 4 members of this enumeration are listed in yellow color to
> >me . The last 4 members in black color .
>
> What enumeration?  Why are the colours important?
>
> What I see is that the buffer shows the lisp.h file, and the cursor is
> at the line of the definition of "enum Lisp_Type", which is what I
> expect.
>
> >So this is a bug.
>
> I cannot reproduce it.  After the second step of you description, what
> path do you enter?  What do you see exactly after that?  Does Emacs open
> the lisp.h file?

The problem is just about the definition of FONT LOCK of C mode.

Why the first 4 members are yellow,Lisp_Int,Lisp_Symbol,Lisp_Misc,Lisp_String,
and the last 4 members are white? This is a bug evidently in FONT LOCK.