Re: Pretest schedule

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Pretest schedule
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 00:24:23 +0200

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> Should I clean-up the +++/--- lines in NEWS ?

I've looked through the NEWS entries, and the only ones which
are not marked with either +++ or --- are:

** BibTeX mode

do we need to document those changes anywhere?

** Mouse pointer features

??? (man)

The mouse pointer shape in void text areas this is documented in the
lisp ref, but maybe we need to put anything into the user manual too.
But where?