Re: emacs' icon on X ?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: emacs' icon on X ?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:28:31 +0200

A Soare wrote:
Why does nobody make a nice icon for emacs? For a nice thing a nice icon.

On Mac I saw one nice icon and another one that I do not know if it is on mac.
Why do you not change it on X too?

There was a small competition/evaluation of different icons about 1.5 years ago. The discussion was here on devel and the icons you can find here (Andrew Zhilin's icons where choosen):