Re: Emacs pretest 22.0.99

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 22.0.99
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:27:21 +0200

Chong Yidong wrote:
The Emacs 22.0.99 pretest is now available at

Note that python-mode has been removed from this tarball.  The legal
status of python.el is currently being discussed; see the thread on
emacs-pretest-bug.  Maybe it will be resolved in time for Emacs 22.1,
maybe not.  In the meantime, the version of python.el maintained by
Dave Love can be found at

If no problems are found in this over the next few days, I think we
should release Emacs 22.1; but I guess that's up to RMS to decide.

I think the version number for w32 was not changed in emacs/nt/emacs.rc