Latest pretest builds fine on windows but...

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Latest pretest builds fine on windows but...
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:52:01 +0200

...I did notice a couple of these:
Compiling url/url-handlers.el

In toplevel form:
url/url-handlers.el:277:1:Error: Cannot open doc string file "c:/cvsemacs/emacs/etc/DOC"

Compiling url/vc-dav.el

In toplevel form:
url/vc-dav.el:30:1:Error: Cannot open doc string file "c:/cvsemacs/emacs/etc/DOC"

Anything to worry about?

Also, all those warnings about functions that are not known to be defined also worry me sometimes, but I know little of lisp. And those have always been around and I've been building cvs versions for three years now I think.

Building native windows version on XP using latest MinGW make and the cygwin tools. Haven't tried the resulting executable yet.

- Eric