Re: Bug in change in button.el?

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Bug in change in button.el?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:53:33 +1200

Miles Bader writes:
 > "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:
 > > We discussed that before, but I think it was deemed "to close to the
 > > release"
 >
 > AFAICT, the rule has changed in the last few days to "do whatever random
 > crap I want without discussion."

My intention was to address a single issue: make links in a help buffer visible
on a linux console - it was preceded by several e-mails.  Lennart has added
false assumptions, that make it appear to be a discussion about the general
appearance of a link.  At the risk of starting a another pointless thread, I
think that often posts from some subscribers need to be filtered out of the
discussion.