Re: delete-overlay causes recentering

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: delete-overlay causes recentering
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:07:29 -0400

    > In any case, the bug is not fixed.  I observed it after C-c C-c to
    > send a message, in an Emacs I built yesterday which has your fix in
    > it.

    There is probably some code in rmail.el that has to be updated.

If you are right, that is a way to fix the bug.
Can you find the code that needs to be updated?

However, your suggestion leads me to imagine a different possible
cause.  The editing which sendmail-send-it does in various buffers
sets BEG_UNCHANGED and END_UNCHANGED in some of them, and the values
for the wrong buffer get used.  Would you like to see if that is it?