Re: [rms] Adding a line to the splash screen with the guided tour's URL

From: Jason Spiro
Subject: Re: [rms] Adding a line to the splash screen with the guided tour's URL
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:59:11 -0400

2007/4/24, Matt Lee <address@hidden>:
Richard Stallman wrote:

> I will have to take a look at that licensing issue before we post it.
> To use three licenses in parallel is probably not a good idea.  It
> wouldn't be proper for the FSF to use such a license without
> considering the question.

Richard,

Please let me know when you're happy with the licensing, so I can get
this posted.

Hi Richard,

The current license text from Phil's tour webpage[1] follows.  Is it
OK?  (I do hope the tour can be mirrored and the splash screen can be
changed before the Emacs 22 release.)  Regards, --Jason

"Copyright (c) 2007 Phil Sung.
"Copyright (c) 2007 Free Software Foundation.

"Permission is granted to copy, distribute, and/or modify this work
under the GNU Free Documentation License, version 1.2 or (at your
option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation,
with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover
Texts; or the GNU General Public License, version 2 or (at your
option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation."

[1] http://stuff.mit.edu/iap/emacs/