Re: A prototype of intelligent replace for Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: A prototype of intelligent replace for Emacs
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 18:26:11 -0400

    It is Ok for me that a "match" includes features as well, but "match"
    is not a good term for this purpose, since "match" is already used to
    indicate matches without features in Emacs.

Don't worry about it.  Using that meaning for "match" in this file
is fine if you explain it clearly.

    This is true.  Then should I use the word "class" in the source code,
    and use the term "class of like matches" in the document?

That is good.