Re: multi-tty branch created

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: multi-tty branch created
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:55:07 +0100

Karoly Lorentey wrote:
Sounds promising.  The branch relies on MULTI_KBOARD being enabled; you
can even consider the entire branch an extension of that feature.  I
suggest enabling it everywhere; it has negligible costs.

It does not rely on it that much. Only a three or four such errors were present, and they were easily taken care of with #ifdef MULTI_KBOARD blocks. My objective at the moment is to get the w32 port compiling, linking and generally working with the featureset of emacs 22. That is the point that is required for merging to the branch I think. Further work on porting the multiple keyboard support etc to w32 will just slow that progress down at this stage.