Re: We can use python.el

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: We can use python.el
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:45:09 -0400

Chong Yidong wrote:

> I checked in a fix into the trunk (I haven't been able to test this,
> because I don't know how to create a malformed pbm, but redisplay of
> valid pbms seems to work.)

Isn't it just a case of editing an existing pbm file (eg
etc/images/zoom-out.pbm) so that the width and height values on the
second line of the file header are bigger than they should be? I tried
this and where before Emacs displayed a garbled image (no crash), now
it gives a message and a blank image. So your change looks good to me.