Re: Multi-tty design (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Multi-tty design (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:44:44 +0200

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> () David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> () Tue, 15 May 2007 00:27:45 +0200
>
>    There _is_ no ChangeLog file for multi-tty yet, and I _did_ create a
>    CVS log entry.
>
> i believe you can simply use the regular ChangeLog.  when the branch is
> merged, the ChangeLog entries need to be merged, as well.

I have already reverted back my checked-out copy to the trunk.  If
anybody wants to fix the ChangeLog in multi-tty to reflect the last
change and revert of mine, here are the relevant entries I would have
put into lisp/ChangeLog:

2007-05-14  David Kastrup  <address@hidden>

        * env.el (getenv): Fix reverted by demand of Dan Nicolaescu
        because it exposes further problems.

2007-05-13  David Kastrup  <address@hidden>

        * env.el (getenv): Pass frame to getenv-internal.